Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Birthday James!! This is James' birthday lunch at the coveted "CARLOS JR." James has known where he would be going for his birthday lunch for a long time. That is one thing about him, once he has decided something, it does not change. I wish I was more like that... Anyways he was certain that he would order the portabello mushroom burger as he has seen on many ads, but once we arrived, a cheeseburger was just fine. James crawled in bed with me yesterday morning and cuddled up as he always does, but couldn't stay for long...he needed to go and change his calendar to April. Serious business.

Family members came over for pizza and cake. James went to Baskin Robbins to pick out his cake, when he was able to choose out any of the 31 flavors for his ice cream cake...he answered, unwavering "vanilla."
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Happy Birthday James!!!!
I'm so sad that we missed it. Maybe we'll have a Carlos Jr. (is that Mexican?) cheeseburger in your honor.

Erik said...

Happy Birthday James! I wish James could change my mental calendar to April. I forget all the time.

Alder Family said...

Happy Birthday, James! Sorry we couldn't make it to your party! Annie can't wait to see you and give you your present!